The Dacron tape will provide the strength needed to repair small cuts without creating a huge mess to undo later if you decided to get the repair done professionally. It can also be used in a pinch if traveling to fix small cuts in the sail to keep you on the water.
Sold as a roll with 2" wide x 48" long.
INSTRUCTION TO USE:
- Clean area of the kite (you can use Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol)
- Layout area to be repaired flat on a table and remove all wrinkles
- Round corners of the tape
- Place tape over the cut area. Do not pull or stretch the tape. Tape should go beyond the cut by at least 1/2"
- Match another piece of tape on the opposite side if possible
REPAIR NOTE: Ideal for small to medium cuts, requires stitching for a permanent repair. When ordering multiple feet it will be sent in one continuous length.