Looking for an economical alternative to the Complete Kite Repair Kit? Try the Mini Kitesurf Repair Kit. We have streamlined this kit to provide the basics for REPAIRING A CANOPY tear up to 48”, a 12” leading edge or strut repair and bladder leaks. If your kite canopy is white and you want just the basics, this is the kit for you. DON'T WASTE MONEY ON SAIL REPAIR. SAVE IT AND BUY MORE GEAR.
- You no longer have to bring or send your kite to a repair shop, pay for transport and wait while it is windy outside!
- During a kite trip, KiteFix products are a must to repair possible damages to your kite equipment.
- One repair kit will allow you to make many repairs.
- Our solid, permanent and long-lasting repairs prevent weakening the canopy by avoiding any stitches holes.
- You are completely independent.
KiteFix’s best Seller! This repair package contains all you need to make permanent repairs. Hand assembled in Canada with high quality products, KiteFix’s repair kit is a must to be added to your equipment.
- 1 GluFix tube (1 oz.)
- 2 self-adhesive Dacron strips (12’’)
- 1 FiberFix white tape (4’)
- bladder ultra-adhesive patches (3’’x3 ½”)
- 1 GluFix applicator
- 4 alcohol swabs
- 1 detailed user’s guide
- 1 KiteFix ‘lost board’ sticker
I recently picked up an original 2008 F-One Bandit with a near-new-condition canopy, but a little rip in the leading edge. There was a tiny little dacron patch over the rip, but no way was it going to hold. I repaired it with the Kitefix mesh, glue and patch and now it's solid. I have also since used the Kitefix on two seams where the stitches were starting to come undone (one on leading edge, one on a strut), thus saving the kite from a time-consuming trip to our long-suffering kite repair guy.
FYI, the Gluefix does have a warning on it that it may be carcinogenic, so don't sniff the fumes.