The Aquaseal FD is a clear adhesive glue that creates a flexible, waterproof and permanent seal over rips and pinholes on your wetsuits, drysuits, waders, and rainwears and other water sports products. It can also use as abrasion patches on scuffed up areas and repairs to any of your neoprene, rubber, canvas, or vinyl outdoor gear.
It’s easy to use; just brush a small amount over the damaged area and set it aside to cure overnight, if you need a faster cure, mix it with Cure Accelerator. Once cured, you’ll have a strong, flexible rubber that bends with your waders. Don’t let rips spoil your adventure, fix them with Aquaseal.
- Flexible Urethane Repair Adhesive and Seam Sealer
- Industry Standard for Maximum Strength Repairs
- Safe on Natural and Synthetic Fabrics
- Uses: Gore-Tex, Neoprene Rubber, Hypalon, Rubber and More
- Products: Wet Suits, Dry Suits, Waders, Outdoor Products and More
- Repairs Rips, Tears and Holes in Water-Sports and Scuba Gear
- Specifically Formulated to Offer Superior Flexibility Excellent Adhesion, Waterproofing
- Abrasion Resistance with Minimal Shrinkage
- Washable and Unaffected by Extreme Heat or Cold
- Dries Clear, Moisture Cured
- Convenient 21g (.75 oz.) Tube Applicator