The Seam Grip WP is a clear adhesive sealant glue that creates a flexible, waterproof and permanently seals the seams of tents, rain flies, tarps, awnings, raincoats, inflatables, and even jackets. It’s also an excellent adhesive for repairing rips and holes in tents, tarps, awnings, canopies, inflatables, sleeping pads and almost all other nylon, canvas, and vinyl outdoor gear.
To apply, set up your tent or lay down your tent or rainfly so you can seal the inside seams. Add on the applicator brush, then press to apply to the seams. One tube will seal up to 12 feet of seams. Leave the item to cure overnight. Once cured, you’ll have a clear, glossy seal that flexes with fabric, and stands up to extreme temperatures so you can go anywhere.
Take this Seam Grip WP clear glue along on the next camping trip, and be ready when gear rips, leaks or falls apart. Seam Grip WP Sealant and Adhesive saves gear and the adventure.
- Self leveling, moisture cure adhesive works on all types of fabrics and surfaces, including neoprene, PVC, rubber, and leather
- Flexible, waterproof formula seals tent seams, patches holes, and is unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics; provides excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Bonds permanently to outdoor fabrics including: nylon, polyester, canvas, and vinyl
- Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive for permanently sealing seams and repairing rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear