SKYWATCH Eole is a handheld, waterproof wind anemometer ideally for anyone who wants to know accurate wind strength. It collects data and instantly displays it on the built-in display.
Designed with Swiss precision and it's waterproof and floats, making EOLE ideal for marine uses and watersports. The large and easy-to-read LCD screen with a backlight shows instant wind speed, maximum wind speed, and average windspeed all at once. The 54mm impeller on the Eole provides very accurate readings without worrying about the position of the instrument. The base is made of aluminum and has a thread of 6.35 mm that allows mounting on a tripod to obtain even more accurate measurements.
- Compact and easy to carry in pocket
- Waterproof and floats suitable for watersports and marine use.
- Measure wind speed and temperature.
- Aluminum bottom plate for tripod attachment.
- Low battery indicator.
- Designed with Swiss precision.
- 54mm diameter multidirectional propeller that provides very accurate readings.
- Protective cap for the propeller.
- Powered by 2 LR6 replaceable AA batteries.
- Content: 1x - SKYWATCH Eole wind meter
- Units Km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
- Resolution At the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
- Precision +/- 3 % from -10° to +50°C
- Measuring Range 2 to 150 km/h
- Power Source 2 AA Batteries (included)
- Dimensions 155 x 65 x 65mm