SKYWATCH Meteos is a handheld, waterproof thermo-anemometer ideally for anyone who wants to know accurate wind strength and temperature. It collects data and immediately displays it on the built-in display.
Designed with Swiss precision and it's waterproof and floats, making METEOS ideal for marine uses and watersports. The large and easy-to-read LCD screen with a backlight shows instant wind speed, maximum wind speed, average wind speed, instant temperature, maximum temperature, average temperature, minimum temperature, and wind chill factor all at once. The 54mm impeller on the Eole provides very accurate readings without worrying about the position of the instrument. The base is made of aluminum and has a thread of 6.35 mm that allows mounting on a tripod to obtain even more accurate measurements.
Wind-Chill Factor: The Wind Chill Factor is a calculation of the wind effect on temperature. The faster the wind blows, the faster the body loses heat. It is dangerous if your body loses too much heat.
- Low battery indicator.
- Designed with Swiss precision.
- Protective cap for the propeller.
- Measure wind speed and temperature.
- Compact and easy to carry on the pocket.
- Powered by 2 LR6 replaceable AA batteries.
- Aluminum bottom plate for tripod attachment.
- Easy access to real weather data on the spot.
- Waterproof and floats suitable for watersports and marine use.
- 54mm diameter multidirectional propeller that provides very accurate readings.
- Content: 1x - SKYWATCH Meteos wind meter
- Wind Units: Km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
- Wind Resolution: At the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
- Wind Precision: +/- 3 % from -10° to +50°C
- Wind Measuring Range: 2 to 150 km/h
- Temperature Units: °C and °F
- Temperature Precision: A 10th degree +/- 0.2 at 20°C
- Temperature Measuring Range: -40 to +80°C
- Dimensions: 155 x 65 x 65 mm
- Weight: 235g