Xplorer 1 is a pocket-sized, waterproof precise wind meter. Ideally for anyone who wants to know accurate wind conditions. It instantly measures wind speed with an accuracy +/- 3% and the max speed reached is displayed.
The Skywatch’s professional-grade anemometer is a must-have for any sports enthusiast where the wind is an important factor such as kiteboarding, windsurfing, sailing, surfing, SUP, kayaking, paragliding, shooting, and other wind sports and observations.
Features a replaceable lithium battery that lasts several years of regular use. The single button operation allows for easy measurements and the display has a backlight, convenient for low-light conditions. And waterproof case designed to withstand short-term immersion in water at a depth of up to 1m.
Please note, that intensive use of the backlight reduces the battery life (consumption approximately 100 times greater than without a backlight).
Don’t waste time on the spot thinking about what size of the kite you should choose. Buy Skywatch Xplorer 1 Wind Meter and make an easy decision.
- Accurate and instant reading by pressing one single button.
- Balanced instant wind speed in the upper line.
- Auto-off after one minute (can be disabled to remain on).
- Maximum wind speed in a lower display (reset when turned off).
- Backlight LCD screen with double-press of a button.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel back case for more resistance.
- Waterproof case designed to withstand short-term immersion in water at a depth of up to 1m.
- Replaceable CR2032 lithium battery.
- Wind speed measurement in km/h, mph, m/s, fps, and knots.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Supplied with removable lanyard.
- Dimensions: 41 x 93 x 17mm.
1x Skywatch Xplorer 1 Wind Meter Device
- Operational Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Wind Resolution: 0.1 unit
- Wind Measuring Cycle: 2 measurements per second
- Wind Accuracy: ±3% up to 94mph
- Wind Measuring Range: From 0 to 150 km/h
- Maximum Wind Reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s, 81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps
- Weight: Approximately 50g