Xplorer 2 is a pocket-sized, waterproof precise wind meter. Perfect device for anyone who wants to know accurate wind conditions and temperature measurements to calculate the wind chill factor. It instantly measures wind speed with an accuracy +/- 3% and the max speed reached is displayed.
The Skywatch’s professional-grade anemometer is a must-have for any sports enthusiast where the wind is an important factor such as kiteboarding, windsurfing, sailing, surfing, SUP, kayaking, paragliding, shooting, and other wind sports and observations.
Features a replaceable lithium battery that lasts several years of regular use. The single button operation allows for easy measurements and the display has a backlight, convenient for low-light conditions. And the waterproof case is designed to withstand short-term immersion in water at a depth of up to 1m.
Please note, that intensive use of the backlight reduces the battery life (consumption approximately 100 times greater than without a backlight).
Don’t waste time on the spot thinking about what size of kite or sail you should choose. Buy Skywatch Xplorer 2 Wind Meter make an easy decision.
- Current wind speed
- Maximum wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Current temperature
- Perceived temperature
- Accurate and instant reading by pressing one single button.
- Balanced instant wind speed in the upper line.
- Auto-off after one minute (can be disabled to remain on).
- Maximum wind speed in a lower display (reset when turned off).
- Temperature measurement.
- Calculation of wind chill factor.
- Backlight LCD screen with double-press of a button.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel back case for more resistance.
- Waterproof case designed to withstand short-term immersion in water at a depth of up to 1m.
- Replaceable CR2032 lithium battery.
- Wind speed measurement in km/h, mph, m/s, fps, and knots.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Supplied with removable lanyard.
- Dimensions: 41 x 93 x 17mm.
1x Skywatch Xplorer 2 Wind Meter Device
- Measurement Parameters: Air Velocity, Temperature
- Probe Type: Rotary Vane
- Temperature Measurement Resolution: 0.1°C
- Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Wind Resolution: 0.1 unit
- Wind Measuring Cycle: 2 measurements per second
- Wind Accuracy: ±3% up to 94mph
- Wind Measuring Range: From 0 to 150 km/h
- Maximum Wind Reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s, 81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps
- Weight: Approximately 50g
Easy to use, very compact, nice design
Provides a good indication of wind speed. Solid construction and nice design. Compact.