Stormcure by Stormsure is perfect for reducing the curing time of Stormsure Adhesives. Use a very small amount, mixing thoroughly with the glue before applying it to the surface you wish to glue. You can then add a tiny amount of water (less than 1%) to further reduce the cure time to under 1 hour. The mixture will then wick its way into the tiny needle holes and cure inside the thread and block the hole.
Get your Stormcure Curing Accelerator Fast Drying 20ml and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence that Stormsure gives you.
- Mix a small amount of this accelerator with Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive and it will help reduce the cure time from 10-12 hours down to about 1-2 hours.
- Also, use it to thin the adhesive so it can be applied with a paintbrush. For waterproofing stitched seams you should make the mixture with only 25% adhesive.
- The mixture will then wick its way into the tiny needle holes and cure inside the thread and block the hole.
- Some drysuit manufacturers use 3 layers.
- The first is very 85% accelerator, The second layer is 25% and the third layer is 5% accelerator.
- The combination should outlast the lift of the suit.