STORMSURE’s flexible clear adhesive bonds to virtually all surfaces including neoprene, rubber, leather, PVC, polyurethane, breathable and coated fabrics, wood, metal, and more.
Fix cracks in plastics, damaged windows blinds, rips on awnings, tents, seats, canopies, sunshades, annex, swags, car covers, leaks on airbeds, bladders, inflatable items, above the ground swimming pool, paddling pools, pool lines, groundsheet, bivvies, marquees, woodworks, furniture, roof tiles, concrete and many more!
Buy STORMSURE Flexible Repair Clear Adhesive now and fix any tears, holes, or leaks when you need it!
- STORMSURE widely versatile repair glue.
- Flexible clear adhesive that is durable and waterproof.
- Fixes indoor and outdoor items that crack, tear, leak, or are damaged.
- Can be used as a surface sealant to cover holes without a patch.
- Great for the environment, repairing instead of replacing reduces landfill and waste.
Clean the damaged area to remove dirt and grease (sandpaper the surface for best adhesion) and apply Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive directly onto the damage, leaving a 5mm excess overlapping around it. Leave flat and allow to cure for 10-12 hours.
Mix with Stormcure Accelerator to reduce cure time to approximately 1 hour. Ensure there is no air left in the tube before replacing the cap. Store partly used tubes in a freezer. Warm up to room temperature before use again to alter its viscosity.