Tear-Aid Type A patch is perfect for repairing leaking bladders on kites, inflatable tents, inflatable swags and other low-pressure inflatable items. It's also excellent for repairing rips and tears on Tents, Annexes and tarps. Tear-Aid also has a considerable shelf life, so if it's not all used immediately that's fine. Store it in a ziplock bag or container in the garage or a drawer inside and it'll comfortably last up to two years ready for when you need it.
Also suitable for use on canvas, rubber, neoprene, nylon, dacron, plastics, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, non-oiled leather, sunbrella, Gore-tex, acrylics, fiberglass, aluminum, polyester, Hypalon.
- 1x - 15cm x 15cm (6" x 6") Type A Patch
- 1x - Surface Preparation Pad
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
- To apply Tear-Aid thoroughly clean the surface with a cloth, and ensure the surface is dry.
- Next prepare the surface with one of the included Preparation Pads cleaning the surface a second time.
- Wipe the surface again with a dry cloth to ensure no residue is left from the Preparation Pads.
- You can now apply your Tear-Aid Patch on a clean, well prepared surface for an instant repair.
BUY this item in MULTIPLE QUANTITIES and we'll ship it as one continuous length!