STORMSURE Tuff Tape is a self-adhesive, translucent, highly flexible repair tape for fixing tears, rips, punctures and leaks. It’s excellent on flat smooth surfaces which flex, move and stretch. Containing everything you need to perform a successful repair, STORMSURE Tuff Tape is quick to repair with easy to follow instructions.
Stormsure Tuff Tape can be used to repair clothing, tents, swags, awnings, pools, airbeds, ski tubes, rafts, bladders and more. It will stick to nearly any smooth surface including canvas, pvc, ripstop, dacron, insignia, leather, glass, metal, rubber, polyurethane, laminates, painted surfaces just to name a few!
Buy a STORMSURE Tuff Tape repair kit now for when you need it later!
- STORMSURE widely versatile Tuff Tape.
- Fixes inflatable items that are ripped, leak or are damaged.
- Translucent non-reflective matt patches to blend in with the surface colour.
- Easy instructions to help anyone from novice to expert.
- Great for the environment, repairing instead of replacing reduces landfill and waste.
- Content: 100cm x 7.5cm TUFF Tape length
For easy instant repairs, Lay your surface flat, clean the area and ensure it’s dry. Apply a Tuff Tape patch or strip directly to the damaged area, rub firmly until there are no air bubbles under the patch.
Quick Tip, if you’re repairing in cold weather after rubbing heat the patch slightly with a hair dryer just until it’s warm and then rub it smooth again. After 10 minutes the patch will start to cure and your repair will be usable, after 24 hours the patch will gain maximum bond to the surface.
Very good for bladder patches.
Very versatile for several types of repairs. I used it for example on bladders and air mattresses. Always in my travel kit.